Sunday, September 28, 2014

Random 5 ~ September 28

I stink at this blogging thing. I'm always late for Random 5. I haven't even posted very many times. I have a story to post in a few days. I have to edit it. Now on to my Random 5!


The Pebble Pond


1. We start school tomorrow! I can't wait! I am like bouncing off the walls. My first year of High School. Mom says it will be a lot harder than before. I'm not scared. I can't wait!

2. I'm working on a short chapter book. It's a slow process. If I ever finish it and it's good enough I might publish it on Kindle. I'm not sure yet. I have a small book published on Kindle already. And when I say small, I mean small. Just a few poems. Like 7 or 8. Here is a link to it if you want to check it out. It's the cheapest price possible, $0.99. I only published it to see how it works. It was in 2012 or 2013. I made a little money off of it. Okay, a dollar. I wouldn't mind a few more sales, hint, hint.

3. I've been really tired lately. I don't know why. I don't want to get up in the morning. I'm sure I will tomorrow though. I think I'm just needing a more structured day. Not a carefree summer day.

4. Me and Morgan have been coming up with bloopers that could have happened in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit. We were acting something out and Carter came in. He asked what we were doing and we were like, "Acting out Lord of the Rings bloopers.". He got all excited and asked where we watched them. We started laughing and told him we were making them up. He joined us. He was Peter Jackson, (director), Morgan was Aidan Turner (Kili), and I was Dean O'Gorman (Fili). We were acting out the scene where Kili sits on the bed and grabs his leg. I (as Dean) was making faces at Aidan (Morgan) While he (she) was trying to act. It was fun.

Last night we stayed up until ten coming up with things they do in their sleep. I came up with something Aidan does and Morgan came up with something Dean does. I made Aidan scrunch up his face, then go normal, then scrunch his face, then go normal . Morgan made Dean flop his arm up and grin, then suck on his blanket, then flop his arm up and grin, then suck on his blanket. I just hope they don't read what we're making them do. That would stink.

5. Mom and Dad are dropping off a string trimmer we rented yesterday. Mom text me asking if everything was okay. I text back saying yes and asked if they were on their way back. Well she text me about 10 minuted later, "Hello!!!???" I text Uncle Shawn, not Mom. Hehe. He's probably wondering what's wrong with his brother (I don't have a cell phone. I use Dad's when they leave.). Mom got all worried. Of course. Lol.

Well, that took me forever to write. I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment