Sunday, October 5, 2014

Random 5 ~ October 3

Friday again? Really? Okay, it's really Sunday. Whatever. Here's my Random 5.

The Pebble Pond

1. I finished Warrior. Now I'm going back to Oracles of Fire. It's great! I only have a week to read it though. I'm not sure if I can do that. I'll try though.

2. I found this awesome website. PaperbackSwap. It's AMAZING! It's just what the title says. You trade books. I've already "sold" 5 books. So when the "buyers" get the book I will get one credit. I can use that credit to "buy" any book on the website. There are millions of people on it. So there's every book you could think of!

3. Morgan was sick a few days ago. No fever, just a really bad sore throat, sleepy, just sorta blah. Now I don't feel good!

4. Since Morgan started horseback riding lessons we have been begging Mom to come up with $200 a month so we can board a horse. I am so jealous.

5. We watched The Two Towers last night. My favorite scene in Lord of the Rings is when Gimli is hopping up trying to see what is happening during a battle and Legolas says, "Shall I describe it to you?" Then looks at Gimli and smirks, "Or would you like me to find you a box?" It may not sound funny, but if you've seen it, you know it is.

Well, there it is. I think that may have been really boring....

 Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment