Friday, October 10, 2014

Random 5 ~ October 10

I'm finally doing Random 5 on Friday on a Friday! Yay! Here we go...


The Pebble Pond


1. I'm sick. We've had a bug going around and I thought I already got it, I was wrong. I'm a little better today. Yesterday I felt horrible. My throat hurt, it felt swollen and dry. I had a headache and I haven't stopped blowing my nose. I hate being sick.

2. I finished an online writing class yesterday. I even got live feedback from a writing teacher! That was great. It was really fun to do. I had to write a Textual Analysis. I will post the finished essay in another post. By the way, my writing teacher gave me an A+!

3. My Aunt is getting married! The bridal shower is tomorrow. I love bridal showers. And the guy she is marrying is really cool. They are so cute together!

4. I spent 4 hours at the mall with Mom. We had to get me an outfit to wear to the bridal shower. It's not what I had pictured, but it's really cute.

5. My brother is CRAZY! We watched a movie called Escape From Planet Earth. Never watching it again! One of the aliens name is Scorch. Whenever he is in a fight or trying to escape from humans he says, "Scorch me baby!" Carter now says it ALL. THE. TIME.. I'll tell him to stop picking on me. His reply, "Scorch me baby!" I ask him to do his chores. "Scorch me baby!" Oh well, what do you expect from a boy. Just kidding. Kinda.....

No comments:

Post a Comment