Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bryan Davis

I've mentioned before that I am reading Warrior, by Bryan Davis, and I'm loving it. I'm even writing an essay about him.

 I emailed him asking if I could ask a few questions about him and the book to put in the essay. He said yes! I am so excited.

Then I asked him if there was any way for me to get his autograph. He said yes to that too! I will admit, I won't stop telling my family how cool it is. They're like, "I know! You said!" Hehe. I think I'm driving them crazy.

If you want to read a really cool book, check out his series. They are awesome! I read Dragons in Our Midst first. I loved that. Morgan is reading the first book in that series, Raising Dragons.

Next I started Oracles of Fire. I've only read the first book, Eye of the Oracle. 

And you know what I'm reading now.

When I finish Warrior I'm reading the second book in the Oracles of Fire series, Enoch's Ghost, while I wait for my next book to be in at the library.

I think I just confused everyone with all those book names, huh? Adults would like them too, not just teens. Dad stands there and listens when I read it out loud to Carter. It may be a little to much for younger kids. I'm not sure. Morgan is 12 and is doing fine. It really just depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment