Thursday, September 11, 2014

About Me

I am so excited to have this blog! I have been begging for my Mom to let me have a blog for like, a really long time. I will start of by telling you a little bit about myself....

My favorite subject in school is Creative Writing. My worst subject is Math.

I love reading. I am currently reading Warrior, part of the Dragons on Starlight series by Bryan Davis. I am loving it! It's for YA (Young Adult) but I think everyone would like it. I talked my brother into reading the first book, Starlighter. He loves is too.

Speaking of brother I should tell you about my family.

 First there's Dad. He is totally awesome. He is so loving and caring even though his job beyond stinks. He loves taking us fishing and camping.



Then there's Mom. She is totally awesome too. She stays at home and takes care of all of us. Most moms don't do that. She loves taking us fishing too. Mostly because she always catches bigger fish than Dad... don't tell him I said that....



Taylor is 16. She has Cerebral Palsy. If you ever have a question about her disability don't hesitate to ask. I don't mind talking about it and Taylor doesn't care if I talk about it. And it's good for people to understand that kind of stuff. We love staying up all night talking about everything. Like really, everything!



Carter and Morgan are 12. They're twins. They both love being outside. The one thing they have in common. They look nothing alike. People always think me and Carter are the twins even though I'm like 6 inches taller than him.




We live in the country. We have a Service Dog for Taylor, two cats, 6 chickens and we hope to get a goat soon. We used to have one. Now we want one again. When we buy a house, we rent now, we want to get a cow, more chickens and maybe a horse or two.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this little introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment