Friday, September 12, 2014

Random 5 on Friday ~ September 12

Mom, I have been waiting forever to be able to join your linkup!! So here is my first one. Yay!

To everyone else... This is a weekly linkup hosted by my Mom at The Pebble Pond. You simply list 5 random things about yourself. It's fun. And a great way for you to get to know me. So here goes.


The Pebble Pond



1. I hate gum. Any gum. Yes. I know. I'm crazy. The only teenager on this planet who hates gum. I hate everything about it. The flavor. The texture. Blah. Everything.

2. I am a huge Lord of The Rings fan. I know everything about it. Including all of the actors names, the directors names, where they were filmed. I love everything about it. My favorite character would probably be Merry.

3. We are reading Divergent as a family every night. I know, we are old fashioned, reading a book as a family. It's fun though. And an awesome book. Read it!

4. Every time my Mom starts working out really hard I start working out too. Right now I'm doing Jillian Michaels: 30 Day Shred. Yikes. I'm so sore. I'm also jogging/walking a mile. My best time has been 16 minutes. Not bad. Right?

5. We have had a full size van for as long as I can remember. We need one because no other vehicle is big enough to hold Tays wheelchair. The van we have now is an 02. It is falling apart. It has a gas leak. It's so rusty. It hardly runs. Let's just say we needed a new one a long time ago. The problem? There are no full size vans around here. They are either $80,000 or $15,000 with 100,000+ miles on it. So we have to go to our second choice. A mini van. We have to get Taylor a push wheelchair. She's okay with that. She is actually excited for it!

Okay... there was my first 5 Fact Friday linkup!

4 comments:

  1. I love that you can link up. I can't wait to read what you write every week. :) Love you, girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ari was astonished when I told her that you don't like gum. It's one of her favorite things. I hope you find a new vehicle soon! We sold our van and Daddy is gonna buy a bus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you Elayna, she is crazy! She doesn't even like lemon flavored, or strawberry. definitely crazy.

      Delete
  3. Don't worry, I don't like gum either, but I'm not a teenager, though I was 3 years ago, so I sorta am an honourary one.

    ReplyDelete