Sunday, September 21, 2014

Random 5 ~ September 21

Sorry I'm so late... here's my Random 5 for this week.

The Pebble Pond


1. Is tomorrow really Fall? Ekk! I'm excited and not. I love hot weather. But I love writing in the winter. I'm torn.

2. I made a super cute jean skirt. It's messed up though. I'm not sure if I can fix it. The back is all puckered up. Blah.

3. My hair curls a LOT when it's wet then dries on it's own. Like really curly. Like a poof ball.

4. We start school tomorrow. Well, sorta. We don't do a full day of school on Sundays because Taylor has therapy in the mornings and we run errands. I can't wait though. I love school!

5. We are having chili for dinner. I love chili! It's my favorite meal. Well, one of them.

There's my random 5. Hope you liked them. Link up! It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment